• 1 12-oz. package semisweet chocolate chips
• 1 Stick (½ cup) margarine
• 1 Cup chopped walnuts or pecans
• 1 10-oz. package miniature colored marshmallows
• Powdered sugar
• Pixie Dust
Directions: For an easy, quick cookie, this is especially pretty for the
Melt together chocolate chips and margarine. Cool (about 15 minutes).
Add chopped walnuts or pecans and marshmallows. Divide mixture in half
and form two large logs. Roll each log in powdered sugar and then
sprinkle with Pixie Dust. Wrap tightly in aluminum foil and chill for 24
hours. Slice into 1/3-inch cookies.
Makes approximately 3 dozen.
HOMEMADE BAILEY'S IRISH CREAM
• 4 eggs (use an egg substitute like EggBeaters)
• 1 can sweet condensed milk
• 1-1/4 cup heavy whipping cream
• 1 cup whiskey
• 2 packets coconut almond delight
Put in blender and mix. Serve over ice or in coffee.
• 4 fresh peaches
• 2 tbsp. sugar
• 1 1.25 oz. packet of Peach Fruit Dip
• 1 16 oz. container of Cool Whip
• 1 Angel Food Cake
Directions: Slice peaches into thin wedges and place in mixing bowl.
Sprinkle sugar over peaches and allow to form natural juices. Pour
packet of Peach aPlenty Fruit Dip into container of Cool Whip and mix
well (to create a peachy tint, stir in one drop of yellow food coloring
and one drop of red food coloring). Chill for 30 minutes to allow
crystals to dissolve. Cut Angel Food Cake into small bite-size cubes.
Layer peaches, cake, and Cool Whip into a glass trifle bowl (or simply
mix all together and pour into a glass serving dish). A very light and
refreshing summertime treat! Serves 8.
Irish Party Music
Be sure to play lots of Irish music - either use a CD or hire a band, dj or collection on you ipod. Some the tunes below are very traditional and especially loved Irish songs.